Friday 15 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 - Part 5

Welcome back for day five of the fifth round of mystery stitching! I have noticed that some of you have started to get pretty experimental with thread use - such fun! These little things are perfect for trying out new to you thread on a manageable scale - if it turns out to be horrible thread you know you don't have much to do with it (or rip out) and if you love it you know that you need to find a bigger project to use it on!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part four - the curved bits remind me a bit of bull's horns.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in about 10 hours from posting with the May edition of the 35 x 35 for 2020! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.