Sunday 3 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 - Part 7

Welcome back for day seven of the fourth round of mystery stitching! When you have finished stitching this part you will be half way with the mystery! Hard to imagine isn't it that the first week of the two is already past, for the fourth time. Today I made a four strand braided bread, using four different bread doughs It's still in the oven as I type this so I can't show you today what it ends up as. Instead I'll go straight on to the embroidery!

This is what mine looked like after stitching part six this morning.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.