Wednesday 6 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 - Part 10

Welcome back for day ten of the fourth round of mystery stitching! Today I discovered that way back in part five I'd made counting mistakes and I'll have to rip out half the stitching I've done since. This is where I'm very glad I'd decided to stitch with a thread over 1/4 of the design as otherwise I'd have had to have ripped out much more.
This is what mine looks like before ripping - it was the little dots of day nine that gave the game away.
And this is what needs sorting out. Looking back at the pictures I'm really not sure why I didn't notice that the top square was off before today but it just goes to show how important enough coffee is for me in the mornings hehehe.

To fix I'll have to rip out everything from day five onwards on the left hand side and then re-stitch.
Luckily I didn't have to rip *everything* on the left hand side! Close though, but I'm going to look on the bright side - not all stitches had to go.
All fixed! I really liked the way it was coming along colour wise and didn't want to spoil it, so I took the time to stitch exactly as I'd originally done. As a result you can't see the difference at first glance. Today's stitching only took 36 minutes, including ripping and re-stitching - and I even made it before my noon posting deadline!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.