Tuesday 12 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the fifth round of mystery stitching! I'm definitively running behind schedule today - and that also means my stitching didn't get finished so there's not much to show today, Everyone has days like this so you know what I mean when I say it felt like nothing went to plan. However I still have the rest of today to catch up as I did get the stitching for tonight's post done yesterday!
This is what mine looks like so far, I prefer to do the backstitched outlines first so I don't have to do them at the end. It also helps with placement on my scraps of fabric AND with counting once I get stitching.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in ten hours (or so) with the next part of the Blackwork SAL! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.