Wednesday 27 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 - Part 3

Welcome back for day three of the sixth round of mystery stitching! I am getting closer to announcing the Summer Mystery SAL - I have the design but still need to finalise the colours (and in some cases the placement of colours - so that would potentially affect the amount of floss needed) and then I need to split it up to find out how many parts it will be. So you can see that I'm closer to being able to give more information, but not there yet.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part two.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.