Friday 1 May 2020

Temperature SAL - May

Welcome to the fifth Temperature SAL post! Goodness didn't April go fast! At least it did for me, but I can imagine that for some of you it dragged like a millstone. As is fairly usual for April the temperature was all over the place - warm to chilly and even frost in the mornings - something I didn't see much of over the winter. Most of this doesn't show up in my version as I'm stitching the maximum temperatures.

This is my embroidery so far - the lighter green is the most used green this month and yellow has started to show up too!
Here is a different view of the left hand side of the embroidery.

In total I spent 2 hours and 24 minutes stitching this in April. I stitched in two goes this time - most of the days I stitched yesterday and the final day I stitched today.
Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI
In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great Friday! I'll be back in about an hour (or so) with the May Ornament of the Month! I'll be back tomorrow with the sixth part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.