Saturday 30 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 - Part 6


Welcome back for day six of the sixth round of mystery stitching! I'm running a bit late with my post as I had some unexpected ripping to do (ok, ok, ripping is NEVER expected when you just discover it). I had a bit of a panic moment too as I noticed things were not lining up as they should have and I was worried the pattern was wrong - fortunately it was just my ability to count yesterday.
Before
After
The thing is that I'd not noticed that there was an extra stitch added to the corner in part four so I'd not done that one. I'd also not noticed that to the top right I'd put the two stitches right next to each other instead of a stitch apart. Of course when I wanted to add the part five stitches things were not where I expected them to be. Joy.
With the mistakes fixed this is what my part five looks like now.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6! I'm not sure when the Summer Mystery SAL post will be made - but this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.