Saturday 2 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 - Part 6

Welcome back for day six of the fourth round of mystery stitching! Having bought bread yesterday while out (or more accurately: I stayed in the car while oldest hopped out and got the bread) I don't need to bake bread today - but I have something planned for tomorrow that will be fun - if it works as planned!
This is what mine looked like after I stitched it this morning. I love how the colours are grouping together even though that's not how I stitched it. I decided that this time each thread would stay in its own quarter. I stitched first the right hand square of each corner, as from the perspective of the corner, then the left hand side.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.