Saturday 9 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 - Part 13

Welcome back for day thirteen of the fourth round of mystery stitching! I finally got the information post for the next Mini Magical Mystery SAL up! You can find it here. This morning I put the bread that oldest helped me make yesterday in the oven. It did some rising overnight and I discovered why the rising form for sourdough bread should only be used for sourdough bread: it absorbs all the liquid from the bread, so it didn't rise as well as it could have done.
It came out beautifully though despite it cracking when I took it out of the form. The crack you see across the top is where I'd cut it, but not deeply enough. It had cracked from one side to another widthways when I removed it from the form, almost breaking off completely.
This is what mine looked like after stitching part twelve.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the last part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.