Monday 18 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 - Part 8

Welcome back for day eight of the fifth round of mystery stitching! Day eight has arrived and with it snake heads? Well that's one way to get rid of the octopus! (... Or did it?) If you aren't seeing what I'm seeing that's fine, I have a bit of an overactive imagination and see shapes everywhere hehe.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part seven. With eight tentacles and a circular central bit it reminds me of an octopus from the underside.

You can find today's pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 and the next part of the Easy Christmas Cards SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.