Wednesday 20 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 - Part 10

Welcome back for day ten of the fifth round of mystery stitching! We have hit the double digits now and that means that this Mini Magical Mystery SAL is almost over - the information post for the next one should be up soon - it's basically the same as this one but with the dates changed. Also up soon is the pattern I designed to go on the back, or as an ending, or as an individual stitch, or whatever you want to make with it. I think that with lockdowns ending for some it might be time to share it even though for me it's not over yet.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part nine.

You can find today's pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back later with the posts mentioned above and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.