Monday 25 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 - Part 1

Welcome back for day one of the sixth round of mystery stitching! So good to see you return for another round of mystery stitching! It's been great watching your mysteries grow as the patterns happen! I don't know about you but when this started I thought it would be for a short time only while stuff was sorted out - how wrong I was! Although locally things have been a bit more relaxed rule wise I'm still staying home just to stay safe as I'm immunocompromised and don't want to be part of the next wave of sick people. That means I'll keep making these patterns for a while longer - so if you are staying home for whatever reason you can still get your daily dose of mystery stitching for the foreseeable future.
As always on the first post I'm only showing you the thread and fabric I've picked - I still need to decide which colour thread to use for the backstitched outlines. The fabric is Jodyri Designs April 2016 Limited Edition "Cairns Birdwing Butterfly" 18ct Aida. I used this for a couple of projects last year and it's a lovely fabric to stitch on! The Thread is Jodyri Designs T 036/. Jammin' I haven't decided on the beads yet either - but then I usually wait till the end to do so.


You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6! I'll also be giving the next part of the A Blackwork Christmas SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.