Tuesday 19 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 - Part 9

Welcome back for day nine of the fifth round of mystery stitching! Today I had the fun of going out to get the blood test that was scheduled for two weeks ago but cancelled due to Corona - funnily enough my Dr wanted it done after all to see if the "new" meds (as of last December) were doing their job. Oh well... off I go again! On the plus side that DID get me up and about nice and early so there is that.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part eight. I like how the colours are slowly showing themselves.

You can find today's pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in around ten hours with the next part of the Easy Christmas Cards SAL! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.