Tuesday 12 May 2020

Blackwork SAL 2020 - May

Welcome to the fifth part of the 2020 Blackwork SAL! I'm running a bit later than planned - I thought I had the patterns ready but I didn't so had to "quickly" make them - it takes about an hour so I really couldn't have them ready faster than this.
I had to move my hoop so took a moment to splat and photograph it in its entirety before re-hooping it for the next bit. I decided to keep going to the left first as that bit is closer to being finished than the right hand side and its always nice to finish bits.
I started at the top of the open section and used DMC 517 for the bit with octagons and DMC 322 for the bit with the plusses. Just three more open spots on this side of things!

This month ALL patterns only use one page for printing.

You can find the pattern for the octagons here 
You can find the pattern for the plusses here
You can find the pattern for the rectangles here
You can find the pattern for the squares here

Have fun and I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 and Friday for the next 35 x 35 for 2020!

1 comment:

  1. This one should stitch up quickly! Now I only need to decide what directions to work in...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.