Sunday 31 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 - Part 7

Welcome back for day seven of the sixth round of mystery stitching! Today is my oldest son's 19th birthday, his last year as a teenager, while also being the end of his first year as an adult. Lots of things happened in the last year for him, many personal milestones - and many things that didn't happen because that's how things have gone for all of us this year. He's looking forward to the future though and has planned some things that will hopefully be able to happen. In the meantime I feel old and wonder where all the years went since I had a devil of a job giving birth to him - he seemed quite happy to stay put hehehe. But I think everyone gets that when their kids grow up, so onward to what this post is *really* for... the next part of the mystery!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part six.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back later with the Summer Mystery SAL information post and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.