Wednesday 13 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 - Part 3

Welcome back for day three of the fifth round of mystery stitching! I'm still running behind with my stitching - I'd planned to do it last night but stuff happened that needed dealing with and stitching was put aside (and then of course there are the usual distractions that happen when you put something aside for a moment).
After a bit of concentrated stitching I got this far. I'd put the embroidery face down on my desk to hoop it up, as per usual, and when I turned it round I saw that somehow there was a drop of coffee on it! I have no idea how that coffee got there - or how it managed to miss the fabric all the times I put it down to count the stitches but it did. My coffee lives to the far left of my desk on a coaster so drips shouldn't be in the middle of my working area. I'm now deciding if I'll leave it there or make a new square of backstitching.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.