Thursday 21 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 - Part 11

Welcome back for day eleven of the fifth round of mystery stitching! I hope you like how the pattern has been progressing - we'll be doing something about the empty bit in the corners today! Last night while doing a chunk of backstitch for some finishing of another project I wondered if anyone might be interested in a summer Mystery SAL. It would be similar to my other mysteries but then with just one part a day with maybe 100 - 150 stitches max each (for reference: normally you get six parts per 24 hours with 80-100 stitches each, so 480 - 600 stitches per 24 hours) so that you have more time to stitch and more chance of keeping up during the busy summer months. Let me know what you think in the comments or in the fb group!
I noticed when I picked my embroidery up to do part ten that I'd not actually done all of the stitches for part nine! I'd forgotten to do the four stitches on the top right hand arm - so this is what mine looked like after stitching ALL of the part nine stitches.

This is what mine looks like after stitching part ten. I double checked my stitches this time hehe.

You can find today's pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5

2 comments:

  1. I want to do the Summer Mystery Sal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mini...love them all, but this one particularly!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.