Monday 11 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 - Part 1

Welcome back for day one of the fifth round of mystery stitching! So good to see you return for another round of mystery stitching! It's been great watching your mysteries grow as the patterns happen! Some of you are not sure what to do for a back and others may want to commemorate what they have done with something too - for them I have made a pattern that I will give in a separate post before too long - I'll be adding mine to the end of the chain so won't be adding it till the very end.
This is what I'll be using this time round: Threads: Jodyri Designs 231/. Bee Eater , DMC 3340 for the backstitched outlines, and the usual craft thread for the cording between the ornaments on my ornament chain. I'll decide on beads towards the end of things once I can see where things are going.

For this part I strongly suggest you count very carefully - the stitches are NOT evenly spaced along the sides etc.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5! I'll also be giving the next part of the Blackwork SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.