Friday 8 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 - Part 12

Welcome back for day twelve of the fourth round of mystery stitching! I'm running a bit behind schedule today - we'll see if I can manage to get this up on time, as I have four minutes to posting time! My rheumatism is playing up and moving isn't my strong point today and to top it all off I was *certain* I'd done the stitching yesterday - I hadn't. Fortunately it doesn't take long to do so here I am typing away with minutes to spare when I had 15 to start with. Spoiler alert: I didn't make it so the post is late but I refuse to skip adding the pattern and spellchecking! But if anything this is proof I'm stitching right along with you!
This is what mine looked like after stitching part eleven.

 You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back later with the next information post (really this time! Yesterday I got side tracked and forgot I'd not finished it - sorry!) and in tenish hours with the next part of the Bookmark SAL! Tomorrow I'll be back with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.