Tuesday 26 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the sixth round of mystery stitching! I hope you didn't have too much trouble getting started yesterday! It was a bit of a count to get those first stitches in but now they are there it should all be a lot easier.
This is what mine looks like after the first part, I put the backstitched outline for the back of the ornament on the little bit that stuck out and forgot to give myself a bit more space between the two so now have to contend with that empty space for rest of this fortnight. Good thing these spring wire hoops hold the tension well! I may have not mentioned it but the thread I'm using is a tie dye, so will  have white splotches showing here and there - things will have a more unexpected result than usual!

You can find the pattern here

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours from now the next part of the A Blackwork Christmas SAL, I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.