Monday 11 May 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 4 - Final Post

Welcome back for the final post of the fourth Mini Magical Mystery SAL! Don't worry it's not over - the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 5 starts in under an hour! This post is just a final post showing my stitching of part fourteen and what I have done with my version.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part fourteen. I'm really happy with this this one came out!
This is what it looks like when finished! The wall is pale yellow and so, as you can see, is the fabric! I tried so hard during the SAL to get the camera to see what I was seeing and failing. so I was thrilled to see the camera gave up being a pain and did what I wanted for a change!
And this is my chain so far! I have to admit that when I first started this that I thought I would have three maybe four at the end but it looks like many more will be added before this is over.
These are the threads and beads I used this time. The green craft thread I'm using for the joining cords, Jodyri Designs 131/. Dark and Stormy  for the stitching, TOHO TR-11-963 Inside-Color Crystal/Apricot Lined seed beads, and DMC 842 for the backstitched outlines.

I'll be back in less than an hour with the first part of the fifth Mini Magical Mystery SAL! 

1 comment:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.