Tuesday 7 January 2020

Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL - Part 1

Welcome to the very first part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL! I'm sorry this is a little late, my rheumatism is playing up and sitting at my desk is unpleasant, so I put off doing stuff till a bit too late. I hope you are all ready for the stitching to come - this year I'll be giving two versions - the full sized one and a smaller version. Both get a colour and black and white version of the pattern to make your stitching life as easy as possible however some months the pattern section will be the same - as it is this month which means I'm only giving one pattern this month.
The first band
This is what the first band will look like once you've stitched it - you will NOT get it all at once, you will get the first 42 stitches in height of it (and the full width) if you are stitching the full sized version.  It's quite a bit of stitching but you should be able to manage over the next month.

Please note that I will stop showing these previews if I notice people stitching ahead and confusing others by posting a completed band before I've given the pattern to do so. I had this happen to me in 2018 and that's why I didn't do it at all in 2019.

This is the section you will be getting this month - it's just a bit less than half this band.

Please note that the border section has been coloured grey in the pattern so you can easily see what the new section of pattern is.

Part 1 full sized and small - Black and White can be downloaded here
Part 1 full sized and small - Colour can be downloaded here

Have fun stitching! I'll be back Friday with the first part of the Bookmark SAL!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! Cannot wait to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you well? Are these all made by hand? Can I give it as a gift?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thank you! The patterns are meant for hand embroidery yes - specifically cross stitch. Once you have stitched it you may give it as a gift if you like :)

      Delete
  3. Ipe you are feeling better. would you please tell me the size of the design for 28 ct fabric? i want to do this but need to know how much fabric. I am doing the full size. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thanks you! All of the fabric and thread information can be found in this post https://magicalquilts.blogspot.com/2019/11/weavers-animals-band-sampler-sal.html

      Have fun stitching! :-)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.