Tuesday 1 December 2020

The Autumn Mystery SAL 2020 - The Back and Final Post

Welcome to the back of the Autumn Mystery SAL 2020! It always feels weird to say that but that's what you are getting this time - the optional back that I make for those of you that want to make a two sided biscornu, ornament, pincushion, or perhaps something else I haven't thought of. I'm also making this my final post for this mystery. I hope you have had fun with this mystery and I can't wait to see what you do with yours! If anything, as sometimes fully stitched is fully finished!
This is what mine looks like in its finished form - I forgot to take a photo before diving into the finishing part - it changes so much from "on the fabric" state to finished state!
I made mine into a simple pillow shape to match the Summer Mystery SAL one (scroll to find all the links).
Here they are together!
I used the called for colours, Jodyri Designs October 2020 Limited Edition "Maple Woods" 18ct opal Aida and TOHO RT-11-37F Silver-Lined Frosted Olive se3d beads for the finishing.

For the back you will need all of the colours - stitch count as per the pattern.

You can find the pattern here

I do not expect anyone to be able to be up to date at all times during the SAL - you need to eat and sleep at the very least so expect to be "behind" part - if not all - of the time! It's part of the nature of this type of SAL for this to happen, so being "behind" is the normal state of affairs. If you are a slow stitcher expect to finish "after" the SAL has "finished" - though tbh the SAL is always available and new people find the patterns on a regular basis so it's never really over.

On all social media sites the tags to use are: #MagicalMysterySAL or #AutumnMysterySAL - let's make the world see what we are up to!

PS: Don't forget you can ask all your questions in the comments below and there is a Facebook group to share your stitching results etc. which you can find here



2 comments:

  1. It turned out so pretty and I love how it looks with the other one too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like the end result of the Mystery and the previous mystery!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.