Tuesday 1 December 2020

Jodyri Advent - Introduction

Welcome to the introduction post for my Jodyri Designs Advent "box" and my Harry potter Lego advent calendar. Both were gifts - the Harry Potter Lego advent calendar was given to me by my fiancé and the Jodyri Designs advent box was paid for by my dear donators which means I see that as a gift as well! I won't be posting any spoilers in today's post - I'll be making a new post each week after Michelle of Jodyri Designs has given the go ahead to post each weeks goodies so there will be a delay to give everyone time to open theirs. What I will be showing is the closed packaging in case you are curious.
The red and white polka dot envelope is the Jodyri Advent Box and the Lego advent calendar speaks for itself.
Naturally I opened the red polka dot envelope to see what was inside and this is what I found - and they were still somehow mostly in number order despite what it goes through in the post and my kids shaking the envelope around a bit! These are the 25 thread packages - all packaged in lightweight paper baggies and numbered so I know which to open when.
As I chose to also do the fabric advent I had these five packages in the red polka dot envelope as well. They each have a sticker saying which week advent they are with one for Christmas day. Because there are no four Sunday's in December I have chosen to do mine every Wednesday as that's when I post the Advent SAL.
Because I like to be organised and didn't want to put them back into the polka dot envelope I put them in a shortbread tin with clippy things to keep each week's baggies together and avoid a tsunami should I knock the tin over.
It's now sitting on my WIP rack on my desk taunting me! Yes, I did open the first envelope already - it is the first of the month after all.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy the fun of opening something every day. What a well deserved treat for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I've been having great fun opening these every day. :) Thanks!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.