Saturday 12 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17 - Part 13

Welcome back for day thirteen of the seventeenth round of mini mystery stitching! Tomorrow you will be given the final part of this SAL and the day after the next Mini Magical Mystery starts! I hope you are as excited as I am to see how things end up! Well ok I know how it will look but patterns are always different from the actual stitching and I have seen some wonderful embroideries so far in this SAL!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part twelve.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17 and the Jodyri Advent week two post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.