Thursday 3 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17 - Part 4

Welcome back for day four of the seventeenth round of mini mystery stitching! It might be of interest to you to know that this is the 1300th post on my blog! Yeah I was surprised too! Keeping with the theme of jumping all over the pattern I'm giving you stitches in yet another place. The good news is that I can't jump around forever... or can I...
It's another dull and dark day today so I cheated and used my ring light to make it sunnier for the photo of my part three stitching - it's amazing what you can achieve when you fake the weather!

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17 and the final Ornament of the Month for 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.