Tuesday 8 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17 - Part 9

Welcome back for day nine of the seventeenth round of mini mystery stitching! Yesterday I did indeed curse at the weather as I bicycled to get bloodwork done - it was cold (3C / 37.4F) windy and raining. I was soaked to the skin by the time I got home and went back to bed (after lunch and lunchtime meds) as I have an electric blanket and I knew I needed more than a blanket on the sofa to defrost me. I was ok again after warming up. Today's plans include nothing more strenuous than finishing up the Blackwork SAL for this evening.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part eight.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.