Tuesday 15 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the eighteenth round of mini mystery stitching! As of last night midnight we are back on lockdown here in the Netherlands - I didn't go out anyway but somehow it felt different this time. Youngest still goes to school today and after that schools will be closed too. I have no idea yet if oldest will still be able to work over the next weeks - I'll find out when he gets home. At least he has a good old fashioned boss that cares for his workers - such a blessing in these times. Now on to happier things...
This is what mine looks like after stitching part one.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the final part of the Easy Christmas Cards SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.