Monday 30 November 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL - The Back 2

Welcome back for the second back pattern for the Mini Magical Mystery SAL - it's again towards the end of the patterns that I'm giving this second one - I've just been too run off my feet to do it earlier. Last time it was cross stitched - this time it's done with back and straight stitches. I stitched mine last night in some stolen time - it doesn't take long to do - especially if one doesn't get confused about where to start and then has to rip tiny backstitches.
This is what mine looks like surrounded by the uneven Mini Magical Mysteries done so far. Click the image to see more clearly. Please note that I have three rounds of backstitched lines - this is because I have ALSO added the backstitched outline for finishing, which won't be visible once finished.
I used DMC 157 for the back that will in my case become the final ornament on the planned ornament chain - I'll be able to liberate it from the fabric after I finish stitching the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17 so still a couple of weeks to go.

I Was going to add my initials till I remembered that I hadn't done that o the other chain and I wanted that to be the same for both so I used the alternate pattern section to finish mine. The pattern does show placeholders for the initials and also a full alphabet in case you wish to add yours.

You can find the pattern here. Note: the alternate pattern section is only part of the pattern to show placement better while also saving on paper should you choose to print it.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final post of the Autumn Mystery SAL 2020, the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17, the Temperature SAL and the final part of the Weavers Animals Band Sampler SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.