Monday 7 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17 - Part 8

Welcome back for day eight of the seventeenth round of mini mystery stitching! When this post hits my blog I'll be on my bicycle cursing the weather while making my way to the hospital to supply more blood for testing as I'm due to have my six monthly rheumatologist check-up later this week and he likes to see what's happening in my blood when he does so. If all is well the pattern etc. will be linked correctly - if not please be patient, I'll check as soon as I'm back!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part seven.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.