Monday 21 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18 - Part 8

Welcome back for day eight of the eighteenth round of mini mystery stitching! I don't know about you but in these last few days before Christmas, time always seems too short, and it seems to fly past faster than it normally does — where have the days gone? Fortunately I had done most of my Christmas shopping well in advance, so I only have one package stuck in the postal system with something I need for Christmas. I'm completely ignoring the one parcel that's been partying in the customs warehouse since the beginning of December as that was a birthday present for myself. I think this is the first time in my life that the Dutch postal system hasn't been able to cope with the number of packages flying around in the system.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part seven.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18 and the last A Blackwork Christmas SAL stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.