Tuesday 22 December 2020

A Blackwork Christmas - December

Welcome to the final edition of A Blackwork Christmas SAL! I've had a lot of fun over the last twelve months making these, and I am glad I succeeded at finishing them all! It hasn't always been easy to keep up what with one thing and another, but I always managed to catch up in the end.
As always it's a bit difficult to photograph purple accurately, but I think I got pretty close this time.
I didn't use a craft thread for the cord this time, but instead I used the same thread as I used for the cuff as it's one of my older, pre 90s threads that needs using up. The thread is DMC 209, The beads are TOHO TR-11-2224 Silver-Lined Purple, and finally the Kreinik is #4 Very Fine Braid 012.
The lining fabric I used this time is a rather pretty geometric pattern.

You can download the main pattern here.
You can download the pattern with space for a date here.
You can find the construction tutorial here.

Have fun stitching! I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18!

2 comments:

  1. A very fitting finale for this SAL! Love the purple, it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it! It is a good purple!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.