Friday 11 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17 - Part 12

Welcome back for day twelve of the seventeenth round of mini mystery stitching! I wonder if any of you suspected what was going on in the corners? Today you will see it even if you didn't suspect it before. I hope you all have a wonderful day today - for many of us it's almost weekend, for those who have weekends on other days due to work or the country they live in does things differently I hope when your weekend comes it is a good one!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part eleven.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the final part of the Bookmark SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.