Thursday 24 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18 - Part 11

Welcome back for day eleven of the eighteenth round of mini mystery stitching! Because of Christmas and wanting some time with the kids I won't be posting new pattern parts tomorrow and Saturday as per the information post. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas or Yule or just a few quiet days depending on what you celebrate and when. Naturally the Orthodox Church won't be celebrating for another two weeks, so I'll try to remember to say the same then.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part ten.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun! I'll be back later with the final part of this year's NFSAL and SUNDAY with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.