Thursday 17 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18 - Part 4

Welcome back for day four of the eighteenth round of mini mystery stitching! I'm afraid today's post is a little late because I ran into some browser issues - for some reason one of the new pages I'd opened in a tab clogged up Firefox so badly it used most of the memory my computer has available and I couldn't do anything till after a reboot and some fighting to get to be able to do something. Always a fun way to start the day's computer time.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part three.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18 and the final 35 x 35 for 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.