Friday 18 December 2020

35 x 35 for 2020 - December

Welcome to the twelfth and final 35 x 35 for 2020! I seem to be doing a lot of final posts these days but that's the downside of getting to the end of the year and the end of many SALs. Next year will be a lot quieter for me and that's a good thing... I'll even be able to catch up on things I couldn't finish in previous years - well theoretically anyway - perhaps new projects will call my name louder? You know how it goes. As an extra surprise there are two versions of this pattern - the initial pattern that I created - and stitched - and the reverse version that I didn't stitch. You get to choose which one you prefer!
I wasn't able to fully finish this month's stitching due to life happening and getting in the way of stitching as it invariably does but at least I managed to get the stitching done. This month's project is stitched on Jodyri Designs Nevermore 14ct Aida using Jodyri Designs tie dyed thread T 031/. Elf

You can find the patterns here

Have fun stitching! I'll see you tomorrow for the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL18. I'll see you Sunday with the next Jodyri Advent post and Tuesday for the next part of the A Blackwork Christmas SAL!

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty, and very Christmas-y in the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I was in a Christmasy mood so used a Christmas thread :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.