Saturday 26 December 2020

Merry Boxing Day!

I was planning on making this post yesterday but my body decided otherwise and demanded rest after working very hard in the days before getting everything Christmas ready in the house. So I spent the afternoon splatted on the sofa instead of stitching as planned since the boys always vanish with their new things after lunch. On the plus side youngest made sure the veggies and potatoes were prepped and oldest made the stuffing so all I had to do was baste the turkey now and then. I had a good rest, and I am feeling much better today.

I hope that everyone who celebrated Christmas yesterday had as good a day as possible given the current circumstances worldwide, locally, and your personal ones. Likewise, I hope that everyone who celebrated something else also had as good a day as possible given the current circumstances worldwide, locally and your personal ones. For those who celebrate other things at other times, or don't celebrate at all I hope you had a good day yesterday regardless. I wish you all well!

I want to take a moment to thank all of you for visiting my blog, giving me coffees via Ko-fi, donating via PayPal (I think I'm up to date with everything right now!), stitching my patterns, and sharing the results! As always there will be a freebie for you below! As promised a few days ago I have set a new pattern in Ko-fi as the reward for donating via Ko-fi. I hope you like it!

Christmas is a time of gift giving and Boxing Day used to be the traditional time to give friends and neighbours gifts so today I'm giving all of you a gift — it's a medium-sized pattern in reds and greens that can really be done in any colour combination you like!
It's a bit less Christmassy than many patterns being given by other designers right now, but I thought this would make a nice stitch even if you have had your fill of Christmas stitching.

You can download the pattern here.

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with part 12 of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18, Wednesday with the start of the NYE Mystery SAL. Then Friday there will be the start of the 2021 SALs as well as the end of the NYE mystery, and finally the wrap up post for the 2020 Temperature SAL... all in all I have a good 20 posts heading your way between now and Friday night!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo thank you! It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your generosity! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pretty pattern - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.