Wednesday 30 December 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 18 - Final Post

Welcome back for the final post of the eighteenth Mini Magical Mystery SAL! This post is a final post showing my stitching of part fourteen. I do hope you all had fun! I have loved seeing your stitching in the mystery Facebook group! I had hoped to show you all of my minis completed in this post, but as things have been pretty hectic as always in the run up to Christmas, so I didn't have time in the end.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part fourteen.
The even minis
The uneven minis





















It's been so much fun taking you on this journey of Mini Mysteries! Although this is the last in this format for now, I may well do another Mini Mystery some time in the future as they are rather fun, and I'm sure I'll miss doing them once I've had a good rest. I can't wait to have time to fully finish these, so they can join the first nine on the wall!

I'll be back shortly with a very special post, and in about an hour with the first part of the NYE Mystery SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.