Saturday 3 October 2020

Temperature SAL - October

Welcome to the very delayed tenth Temperature SAL post! I'm sorry it's so late but at least it's now up! Somehow despite being a finger short for stitching due to having cut my left index finger while cooking dinner today (it's not a bad cut, just in an awkward place and doesn't like pressure) I managed to stitch this in under two hours! That's my fastest time yet!
Since it's so late (its gone 1 am my time) and I'm tired I skipped ironing it for the photo as I usually do - I'm sure you can cope with creases on a WIP! Last month I'd accidentally stitched this month's first day of the month and the weather obliged and made sure I didn't have to rip the stitches!

We had a couple of hot days but for the rest had some pleasant temperatures except towards the end of the month when the weather realised it was almost October.
Image taken from the Dutch weather service KNMI
In graph form it looks like the image above - I use the Dutch weather service KNMI for my temperatures - so it's the temperatures taken at their main station in the centre of the country. As The Netherlands is so small there isn't all that much difference between what I personally experience and what they measure there.

Now it's your turn! Make a blog post if you blog, make a vlog/flosstube, a post on Instagram or Facebook and make sure I at least can see what you have stitched in the last month!  If you blog or vlog please put a link below - it will be fun to see what you have stitched and who knows... you may gain a larger audience in the process! Not sure how it works? Check out the overview post and the January post!

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14!

2 comments:

  1. Our samplers are looking quite similar this month! https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-september-sals.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed! I can't wait till the end of the year and we can see how similar or different things were for us.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.