Monday 12 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14 - Final Post

 
Welcome back for the final post of the fourteenth Mini Magical Mystery SAL! Don't worry it's not over - the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 starts in an hour! This post is just a final post showing my stitching of part fourteen and what I'm planning to do with it.  I do hope you all had fun! I have loved seeing your stitching in the mystery Facebook group!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part fourteen.

This time I'm also not going to be able to show you a fully finished ornament. Mainly because I'm alternating this fabric and the fabric I'm using for the odd Mini Magical Mystery SALs and it's more frugal to stitch them before cutting out as you can then stitch them closer together.

I'll be making another chain of ornaments like I did with the first nine. So once I start finishing I'll include what I am able to finish in the final post of each SAL and I'll then show what I used to finish it with.

I'll be back in about an hour with the first part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.