Tuesday 20 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 9

 
Welcome back for day nine of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching, which as you may have noticed is a bit late I got slowed down this morning as I had to pick the fabric for next week's A Blackwork Christmas stocking before I came downstairs as all of my quilting fabric lives on the attic landing next to my bedroom. My arthritis is playing up so my knees are not keen on going up and down stairs so I thought I'd save myself the trip. Sometimes finding the right fabric between the other fabrics is a bit difficult, especially when you know which bit you want to use and can't find it straight away. (I'd still like to know how it got into the box of green fabrics!)
This is what mine looks like after stitching part eight.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the Easy Christmas Cards SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.