Saturday 10 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14 - Part 13

Welcome back for day thirteen of the fourteenth round of mystery stitching! I was a bit worried yesterday about my ability to stitch as around lunch time, shortly after making my daily post I had an itchy eye, which I rubbed because I thought it was a kamikaze eyelash - turned out that it wasn't but an eye infection - joy. Just over two hours later I was at the dr getting it looked at (lucky for me they had a cancellation otherwise it would have been the weekend dr I'd have had to go see... right next to the ER) and now I have a cream to try and get in my eye twice a day. The mornings are always a bit unpredictable with an infected eye but fortunately the cream is already doing its job and it's improving nicely. I was able to stitch as per usual with my morning coffee. The eye cream comes after I have written this post as I can't see for a bit after applying the cream.

This is what mine looks like after stitching day twelve.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final pattern part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.