Wednesday 21 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 10

Welcome back for day ten of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! As I'm slowly but surely working on catching up on all the cleaning I couldn't do when I was unwell I'm starting to feel more and more that it's a big spring clean type cleaning - I should really try and wear a mask as the dust I'm putting into the air is making life a bit miserable once I get to a particularly dusty spot - like the corner of DOOOOoooom next to my desk which I cleared out yesterday - it's amazing what had fallen down there since I last dared deal with it. It's a small gap between my Kallax cupboards and the small wheely drawers by my desk wide enough to park stuff and eat up anything that falls down there. This time I have put a box at the bottom, so hopefully the pile of stuff won't become another corner of DOOOOoooom.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part nine.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.