Tuesday 13 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 2

Welcome back for day two of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! I'm afraid this post is very late I woke up today feeling super rested and thinking I was awake early as I'd not heard any alarms - just awake me went to check fb and did some stuff before I glanced at the time and eeeeeeek-ed. It was 11:48 am! I didn't rush the stitching as it is day one stitching and I really didn't want to have to rip if I'd miscounted from rushing.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day one.
You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the Blackwork SAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.