Wednesday 7 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14 - Part 10

 

Welcome back for day ten of the fourteenth round of mystery stitching! I've been completely thrown off today by blogger taking away the "Legacy" version - in other words they have forced me to change to the new mobile friendly (and desktop unfriendly) version of the blogger platform which I hate the look of so much I almost didn't write this post at all. If I was trying to use a mobile phone I'd be a happy camper but I'm not and this isn't a mobile phone - it's a rather larger device that couldn't fit in a pocket no matter how much you tried. It was fine as it was and the things that did need tweaking weren't or were made worse... *grump*. Any ways... it's day ten and that means just four more days till the next Mini Magical Mystery SAL starts - I need to get the post up for it AND for the Autumn Mystery that I noticed I hadn't finished writing - sorry about that! I am so forgetful nowadays *sigh*

This is what mine looks like after stitching day nine.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.