Sunday 25 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 14

Welcome back for day fourteen of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! This is also the final day of patterns for this SAL - I'll be back one more time to show my completed mystery tomorrow (an hour earlier than usual). I hope you had fun stitching! I can't wait to see the results of your mystery stitching! The next round of the Mini Magical Mystery will start tomorrow at noon as per the information post. Please remember that this one is only a week long this time because the Autumn Magical Mystery SAL starts next Sunday!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part thirteen.
You can find today's pattern here.
Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final post of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 AND the first post of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.