Friday 23 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 12

Welcome back for day twelve of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! One of the things I have been working on lately is catching up with my stockings as I dearly want them all ready for my tree this year and not have an incomplete set. I've been posting some of my progress on my Instagram as well as the same pictures I have been posting on my daily mystery posts. If you want to see all of the daily pictures of this SAL at the same time and more go have a look!
This is what mine looks like after stitching part eleven.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about ten hours with the NFSAL and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.