Sunday 18 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15 - Part 7

Welcome back for day seven of the fifteenth round of mystery stitching! You may have noticed that the information post didn't go up - I'm afraid I got a bit too caught up with the finishing of the NFSAL for Friday - sorry about that. I'm going to get that done right after doing this post (though perhaps after a few more sips of coffee hehe) as I still have a bit of work to do on the NFSAL finishing and I'm having a load of fun with it.
This is what mine looks like after stitching part six.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in a bit with the information post for the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 16 and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.