Saturday 31 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 16 - Part 6

Welcome back for day six of the sixteenth round of mystery stitching! It feel so weird to be telling you that the final part is tomorrow! But that is indeed the case. Tomorrow also sees the start of the next mystery SAL as it happens to be 1st November then, so it's a busy day for all of us! (I'd better get my backstitched outlines done - I haven't started them yet and I personally prefer to do them first.)
This is what mine looks like after stitching day five.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back tomorrow with the final pattern part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 16 AND for the first part of the Autumn Magical Mystery SAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.