Thursday 1 October 2020

Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14 - Part 4

Welcome back for day four of the fourteenth round of mystery stitching! One of the things I've noticed since my micro stroke in March is that I'm a bit less organised than I used to be - and I wasn't terribly organised before that hehe. With blog stuff I've got into a nice habit of doing stuff (and as you may have seen in the fb groups I have a calendar tracking stuff) so that's easy enough to remember even if I can't always stitch what I design in time. But for everything else I have to write it all down, including what I need to remember to do/bring or it's likely that I will forget. It isn't as bad as it was in the early days though, so I'll take the improvement for what it is. Things are slowly getting better.
This is what mine looks like after stitching day three.

You can find today's pattern here.

Have fun and I'll be back in about nine hours with the next part of the Temperature SAL, in about ten hours with the last part of the Seasons SAL, and tomorrow with the next part of the Mini Magical Mystery SAL 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.